Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A new decade of hockey dawns on the horizon..............................Only just over 1 week to go!

Guys, there’s only just over a week to go till the season starts. I hope you are busy polishing boots, sticks and some of you heads (I am – try to dazzle the opposition!). The draw has just come out.

There are some things we need to sort urgently.
1. There are only three registrations in for the team – Kirin sent an email with details of how to register/pay – I will resend it out after this email, please register asap
2. We need shirt details to get them ready in time. I need to give this to allan tomorrow, so those that haven’t replied I need size, name for back and number you want

Shirts will be $55, I have to pay cash for them (I’ll put them through Magnum Imports), so you will all get an invoice from me for the shirts. This is the easiest way to do it.

We are still aiming to go to Napier in sept. Glen is organising that. There may be some peoples stadium credits that can be used to credit against players season fees, and those players can then pay the appropriate fees money in the Napier acct (which glen will set up) to “repay” whoever put in the stadium fees. Does that make sense?

If it doesn’t just give me a call.

Remember, we need registrations urgently, and also shirt information (to those that haven’t already done one or both).

There are spots available for supporters etc at the Napier tournament, some of you guys that aren’t playing may like to come along and support, drive, etc

No comments: