Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sidleine match report

Guys, fresh for this week is a new feature to trial. We ahve a roving sideline reporter and her first report. this is honest to goodness exactky as she has written.........(as you can tell, its all in her hand writing)

Wayne,

Peter forwards me the weekly update  - thank you. Have to say, the blog has been brilliantly put together – well done!

First half for your team last night was pretty good. I was VERY impressed with TRAPPER HE PLAYED AN OUTSTANDING GAME, the stamina and speed of the old legs that had to cover more ground than usual. Think the cataracts played a part in the trapping though .

Had to go at half time for my own game. Pleasing to say, we won 5-1 (of which I scored 4 goals….thanks to great team support).

I look forward to reading the final report.

Cheers,
Mel.
-------------
As mel seems to be a rampant scorer, and i would gather would look a lot better than Pete in one of our designer tops, I suggested that maybe she would like to turn out for the forwards instead of me next week!

No comments: